WHAT TO BRING
- Entry ticket (including printout of eticket, campervan pass)
- Money and cash card – keep these in a hidden and safe wallet or euro style money belt bag. We have cash dispensers on site.
- Tent (or book a pitched tent)
- Sleeping Bag, pillow, blanket, mattress, air bed etc.
- Clothing for appropriate weather – check the weather forecast the day before you pack to see if you need wellies, rain/sun hats, waterproofs etc.
- Travel ticket home
- Mobile phone and battery charger
- Sun cream
- Tin opener
- Wet wipes (enough for 2 days/nights)
- Tissues and loo-roll
- Toiletries and towel (for use at our wash basins)
- Anti bacterial hand wash
- Dry change of clothes incase it rains, including clean socks!
- Strong shoes and/or wellies
- Insect repellent
- Any medications that you need
- Back food supplies if you have any medical allergies (we cater for most but it’s advised to bring emergency supplies – you are allowed to bring your own food into the main area)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
The following items may not be brought into the site through the campsite gates. There will be no receipts issued for any confiscated items. Please don’t bring it if you don’t want to lose it!
- Do not bring drugs to festival. You may be ejected from the event or may be handed over to the police.
- Aerosols over 250ml
- Air horns
- Alcohol in the possession of U18yr olds
- All gas canisters of any size (excluding disposable camping gas cylinders/canisters)
- Any goods for unauthorised trading
- Any goods with unauthorised Farmfestival logos
- Any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Hot air (chinese) lanterns
- Excessive amounts of alcohol (checked on entry)
- Excessive amounts of cigarettes
- Excessive amounts of food
- Glass bottles, jars, containers
- Illegal substances
- Legal highs of all types
- Portable laser equipment and pen lasers
- Sound systems
- Unauthorised professional film or video equipment
- Unofficial tabards and reflective jackets
No animals are allowed onsite, with the exception of registered guide dogs and helper dogs.
You may be body searched at the entrances and upon exit from the festival site. This is in line with crime reduction strategies with Avon and Somerset Police.
Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities onsite may be searched.